Are you keen to trade cryptocurrencies? If so, you need to sign up on reputed cryptocurrency exchanges that facilitate easy buying and selling of crypto assets. These trading platforms can be desktop applications, mobile apps, and exchange websites. When you use mobile apps for trading Bitcoins, these offer an interesting experience since they allow you to engage in trades, buy and sell coins, on-the-go. All trades are monitored and traders have the ability to respond much faster when they use apps. You can go through the bitcoin trader erfahrungen which is the repository of bitcoin trading app experiences. Here are the best-known Bitcoin trading apps that you can choose from:
- Coinbase: This is by far the largest broker of Bitcoins globally and offer a fast and easy way for newcomers t buy coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum, and many others. It caters to customers spread across more than 30 nations, such as the US, UK, Singapore, Australia, and Canada. Coinbase is popular for the “Instant Buy” option where users can buy Bitcoins using their debit cards. This platform is also known for its high buying limits and high liquidity.
- Changelly: This is an easy-to-use crypto exchange where you can send a single currency and exchange it for another. You do not have to go through a time-consuming registration process; however, you must sign in using the email ID. It supports more than 35 coins, including fiat pairings like the USD/EUR. It is possible for users to use credit and debit cards to buy crypto coins easily on this exchange. They charge a reasonable commission fee of only 0.5% for every trade, which is far less compared to the risks they bear for their customers.
- Binance: This popular Bitcoin exchange was launched in 2017 and it became attractive for traders because of the discounts and low trade fees. The app is user-friendly and simple in design. Users are free to buy and sell coins, open orders, view trade history, use limit orders, stop-limit functions, and market orders.
- Coinmama: This popular trading app works in most countries and allows users to buy BTC, LTC, ETH, and other coins using debit and credit cards. They charge between 4.9%-5.9% as fee for every purchase. Coinmama offers the highest limits for purchasing Bitcoins using credit cards.
- BitMEX: This exchange is mainly used by professional traders, economists, and developers, making it a busy exchange. It offers techniques and tools for both beginners and advanced traders. When you use the app, you can trade crypto coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, Litecoin, etc in exchange for currencies like the Japanese Yen, USD, and Chinese Yuan. Its free structure and registration process is straightforward and simple and you can register using your email ID.
- KuCoin: Also called “people’s exchange” this platform is perfect for non-experts and charges a 0.1% trading fee that one can pay using the platform’s indigenous tokens called KuCoin Shares. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices and has basic functions like access to trading services such as buying, selling, withdrawals, and deposits, and access to wallet. This user-friendly app supports more than 350 crypto coins.
- Robinhood: This investment tool was meant for average users who traded ETFs and equities originally, but from 2018 onwards, it allowed for trade in cryptocurrencies as well. This platform charges no commission and there is no account minimum for users to get started. It offers an instant deposit feature to make funds available for trades instantly. The app is simple and user-friendly and you can trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, BCH, LTC, etc.